Sixth International Conference on the History of Mathematics Education (ICHME-6) CIRM
This conference will become the sixth in the series of international conferences joining the researchers on history of mathematics education from all the continents to present their actual research and to discuss methodological and cross-cultural impact and importance. Proceedings of the conferences were published, after each of them was peer-reviewed, resulting thus in an optimal dissemination of the work done and its impact on pertinent research.
Abstracts submission deadline: March 31, 2019
The main thematic issues of this conference will be:
- to compare recent research on the history of mathematics education at the international level;
- to highlight and analyse the interrelations between the history of mathematics and the history of mathematics education;
- to explore new methods of research, interpretation and evaluation of sources;
- to enrich the history of education with a comparative approach to the mathematical contents taught;
- to take into account the sociological context to analyze the educational and professional scope of mathematics education;
- to analyze internationally the dissemination of conceptions and reforms in mathematical education.